A New Look At Life
Hey there, Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy following along.
First a little about us we are a family with six children 3 live here full time and 3 don't but visit often. We have a girl 18, girl 16, boy 14. girl 12, girl 10 and boy 3 months. I am getting tired of all the chemicals we use, processed food we eat and sugar filled drinks we consume, my goal over the coming months/years is the change what we eat/drink/use. This should be a fairly easy process for the Baby as he is currently exclusively breastfed but the other children I think will struggle to start with as they need to understand that this is a healthier lifestyle rather then a punishment.
I also plan to use attatchment/gentle parenting techniques something I already do to some degree naturally but not completely. I don't follow any parenting ideas exactly, I do what I feel is right.
I will post parenting ideas, recipes, shopping/money saving ideas and just general parenting/family chit chat.
Remember to follow me so you get updates and feel free to ask me any questions and I will reply as quickly as I can.
First a little about us we are a family with six children 3 live here full time and 3 don't but visit often. We have a girl 18, girl 16, boy 14. girl 12, girl 10 and boy 3 months. I am getting tired of all the chemicals we use, processed food we eat and sugar filled drinks we consume, my goal over the coming months/years is the change what we eat/drink/use. This should be a fairly easy process for the Baby as he is currently exclusively breastfed but the other children I think will struggle to start with as they need to understand that this is a healthier lifestyle rather then a punishment.
I also plan to use attatchment/gentle parenting techniques something I already do to some degree naturally but not completely. I don't follow any parenting ideas exactly, I do what I feel is right.
I will post parenting ideas, recipes, shopping/money saving ideas and just general parenting/family chit chat.
Remember to follow me so you get updates and feel free to ask me any questions and I will reply as quickly as I can.
Comments
Post a Comment